7 Ways to Strengthen Weak Nails
It is very important to use gloves in every occasion of connection with chemicals.
Weak nails effects the beauty of hands and makes manicure difficult.
Usually weak nails are caused exposure to chemicals or lack of care. Even tho it directly does not effect our health, it can be very annoying, because it prevents the natural growth and simply causes an ugly look.
Good news is, there are many ways to strengthen your weak and fragile nails.
Today we are going to tell you how to do nail care without spending a lot of money.
Ready to find out more?
Anti-oxidants and olive acids in olive oil are great for your nails.
- 1/4 of glass of olive oil ( 60 g )
- 5 drops of lemon juice
- Mix the ingredients and sink your nails for 15 minutes. Preserve in the fridge and repeat every day.
2.Egg, daisy and Almond Oil
This homemade mask contains all things necesarry for your nails.
- 2 table spoons of daisy juice ( 20 ml )
- 1/2 tea spoon of almond oil
- 1 Egg Yellow
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply with a small brush
- Wait 30 minutes before washing off with cold water
- Repeat every day
Baking soda is another thing you can use to strengthen your nails. It prevents breakage with its anti-bacterial substances.
- A table spoon of baking soda ( 10 g )
- A glass of water ( 250 ml )
- Mix everything in a small bowl and and sink your nails for 15 minutes.
- Repeat 3 times a week.
4.Mint and Daisy
This mixture will prevent breakage.
- 2 table spoons of daisy
- 4 mint leaves
- A glass of water
- A table spoon of olive oil
- 2 table spoons of flour
- Boil the water and add daisy/mint
- Brew for 30 minutes
- Add olive oil and flour
- Apply to the nails and hold for half an hour
- Wash off with warm water
[irp posts=”536″ name=”Get Clear, Bright & Acne Free Skin(DIY Face Mask)”]
5.Sylvaticum and Comfrey
This strengthens and prevents breakage.
- A tea spoon of sylvaticum
- A tea spoon of comfrey
- A glass of water
- Boil the water and add the plants
- Wait a couple minutes
- Sink your nails 15 minutes
- Repeat few times a week
6.Castor Oil and Vitamin E
Castor Oil contains great things to protect nails. Vitamin E strengthens. Plus adds shine.
- A table spoon of castor oil
- 5 drops of vitamin E
- Apply with small brush
- Apply everyday
7.Marbled Lemon and Sugar
This application helps strengthening the nails.
- 1/2 marbled lemon
- A table spoon of sugar
- Mix and apply to the nails
- Wait for 5 minutes and wash off
- Only apply at nights. Sunlight can cause spots.
- Apply every 4 days.
Having issues with sensitive nails? Try one of these on regular use and you will see the difference!